Free Oil and Gas Health and Safety Dissertation Topics
Published byat August 23rd, 2021 , Revised On September 21, 2021
With the growing importance of oil and gas reserves and the ever-increasing prices, the field of oil and gas health and safety has attracted the attention of researchers and academicians as wells. Poor knowledge of health and safety regulations and the failure to employ appropriate safety practices have resulted in oil spills and deadly accidents in the past.
Although the overall safety standards have developed tremendously with time, there is still considerable room for improvement. This article aims to list out dissertation topic suggestions for undergraduate and graduate students interested in taking up oil and gas health and safety as their research subject.
Below, you will find oil and gas health and safety dissertation titles on the industry’s most current issues. If these do not interest you, then you can also consider oil and gas management dissertation topics.
These topics have been developed by PhD qualified writers of our team, so you can trust to use these topics for drafting your dissertation.
You may also want to start your dissertation by requesting a brief research proposal from our writers on any of these topics, which includes an introduction to the problem, research question, aim and objectives, literature review, along with the proposed methodology of research to be conducted. Let us know if you need any help in getting started.
You can review step by step guide on how to write your dissertation here.
Covid-19 Oil and Gas Health Safety Research Topics
Research Aim: This research will focus on identifying the impacts of Coronavirus on oil and gas industries. What measures have been taken to address the issues caused by COVID-19?
Research to identify the safety measure to ensure the safety of workers in the oil and gas industries
Research Aim: The research aims at investigating whether the guidelines of safety measures of workers are followed in the oil and gas industries. What challenges have emerged out in maintaining social distancing among the workers? How to overcome these challenges?
Oil and Gas Health and Safety Dissertation Topics
- To investigate the impact of culture and traditions on the oil and gas sector’s overall health and safety performance – A case study of any large multinational oil and gas company.
- To determine the impact of the lack of professional training for industrial workers on the health and safety performance of the oil and gas sector with a focus on developing countries.
- To discuss and investigate the differences in beliefs, perceptions, and attitudes between different companies, cultures, regulatory bodies, countries, and companies focusing on health and safety.
- Multiculturalism in the oil and gas sector and its relationship with health and safety performance.
Compliance with the Health and Safety Regulations
- To investigate the health and safety practices followed by the Total Group, which is considered as onf the largest oil and gas companies in thglobally analysis of their operations both offshore and onshore to determine how the company incorporates health and safety standards.
- More important – Compliance to societal commitment or legislation – A case study of the Royal Dutch Shell Group.
How Can Research Prospect Help?
Research Prospect writers can send several custom topic ideas to your email address. Once you have chosen a topic that suits your needs and interests, you can order for our dissertation outline service which will include a brief introduction to the topic, research questions, literature review, methodology, expected results, and conclusion. The dissertation outline will enable you to review the quality of our work before placing the order for our full dissertation writing service!
Health and Safety Standards in Oil and Gas Industry Topics
- Application of health and safety regulations in foreign countries (with a focus on developing countries) where issues of application for MNEs are different than those in the UK.
- A critical analysis of the legislative requirements for compliance with health and safety standards in the UK oil and gas industry focuses on Safety Case Regulations and the Health and Safety at Work Act.
The growing importance of corporate social responsibility in the oil and gas sector in developing regions of the World
- To investigate the impact of oil and gas industry operations on the health and safety of the surrounding community – A case study of any developing country such as Kazakhstan.
- Compliance to international oil and gas health and safety regulations in developing countries – A case study of any multinational oil and gas company successfully running oil and gas operations in a developing country.
- A critical analysis of international environmental standards and oil and gas health and safety standards for oil and gas companies operating in developing countries.
Strategies employed by oil and gas companies to comply with health and safety regulation in offshore oil and Gas Processes
- To examine the various strategies large oil and gas companies employ to implement health and safety standards within their industrial processes.
As a student of free oil and gas health and safety looking to get good grades, it is essential to develop new ideas and experiment on existing free oil and gas health and safety theories – i.e., to add value and interest in your research topic.
The field of free oil and gas health and safety is vast and interrelated to so many other academic disciplines like civil engineering, construction, law, and even healthcare. That is why it is imperative to create a free oil and gas health and safety dissertation topic that is articular, sound, and actually solves a practical problem that may be rampant in the field.
We can’t stress how important it is to develop a logical research topic; it is the basis of your entire research. There are several significant downfalls to getting your topic wrong; your supervisor may not be interested in working on it, the topic has no academic creditability, the research may not make logical sense, there is a possibility that the study is not viable.
This impacts your time and efforts in writing your dissertation, as you may end up in the cycle of rejection at the very initial stage of the dissertation. That is why we recommend reviewing existing research to develop a topic, taking advice from your supervisor, and even asking for help in this particular stage of your dissertation.
While developing a research topic, keeping our advice in mind will allow you to pick one of the best free oil and gas health and safety dissertation topics that fulfil your requirement of writing a research paper and add to the body of knowledge.
Therefore, it is recommended that when finalizing your dissertation topic, you read recently published literature to identify gaps in the research that you may help fill.
Remember- dissertation topics need to be unique, solve an identified problem, be logical, and be practically implemented. Take a look at some of our sample free oil and gas health and safety dissertation topics to get an idea for your own dissertation.
How to Structure your Dissertation on Free Oil and Gas Health and Safety
A well-structured dissertation can help students to achieve a high overall academic grade.
- A Title Page
- Abstract: A summary of the research completed
- Table of Contents
- Introduction: This chapter includes the project rationale, research background, key research aims and objectives, and the research problems. An outline of the structure of a dissertation can also is added to this chapter.
- Literature Review: This chapter presents relevant theories and frameworks by analysing published and unpublished literature available on the chosen research topic in light of research questions to be addressed. The purpose is to highlight and discuss the relative weaknesses and strengths of the selected research area whilst identifying any research gaps. Break down of the topic, and key terms can positively impact your dissertation and your tutor.
- Methodology: The data collection and analysis methods and techniques employed by the researcher are presented in the Methodology chapter, which usually includes research design, research philosophy, research limitations, code of conduct, ethical consideration, data collection methods, and data analysis strategy.
- Findings and Analysis: Findings of the research are analysed in detail under the Findings and Analysis chapter. All key findings/results are outlined in this chapter without interpreting the data or drawing any conclusions. It can be useful to include graphs, charts, and tables in this chapter to identify meaningful trends and relationships.
- Discussion and Conclusion: The researcher presents his interpretation of results in this chapter and states whether the research hypothesis has been verified or not. An essential aspect of this section of the paper is to link the results and evidence from the literature. Recommendations with regards to implications of the findings and directions for the future may also be provided. Finally, a summary of the overall research, along with final judgments, opinions, and comments, must be included in the form of suggestions for improvement.
- References: This should be completed in accordance with your University’s requirements
- Appendices: Any additional information, diagrams, and graphs used to complete the dissertation but not part of the dissertation should be included in the Appendices chapter. Essentially, the purpose is to expand the information/data.
About Research Prospect Ltd
Our team of writers is highly qualified. They are experts in their respective fields. They have been working in the industry for a long time, thus are aware of the issues and trends of the industry they are working in.
Need more Topics.?
You May Also Like
If you are strangled in selecting the right topic for your public relations dissertation, here are a few topics along with their research aims for your guidance.
Go through some of the dissertation topics related to entrepreneurship given below, with their research aim, and get an idea to begin your dissertation.