Dissertation is an extremely important academic task that all students must complete to achieve their university degrees. However, choosing a dissertation topic can prove to an be extremely daunting challenge for most students primarily because they are unsure about the area of research they should pursue. It is vitally important to choose an interesting and new research topic to be able to deliver new concepts to further the research and development process.
Essentially, the dissertation starts from an idea upon which research is performed. The idea is then transformed into an academic concept by presenting arguments and evidences. It should be noted that a well written dissertation address the research topic at all levels, and is written in a concise manner. The research methodology chapter of a dissertation presents complete evidence of the research work performed in the form of data collection/analysis methods employed by the researcher. However, many students simply do not know where to start.
Check our dissertation example to get an idea on how to structure your dissertation
Topic 1: Developing an integrated water management model for the purpose of reducing water wastage: Case study of developing countries
Research Aim: This research will focus on the ecological and environmental influences that can be caused because of water wastage while developing an effective model that can be utilised for effective water management in order to reduce the wastage of water. This research will focus on real-life scenarios of water management occurring in developing nations while recommending major changes in their existing water management system
Topic 2: Critical analysis of alternative energy in least developed countries: The emergence of solar power as a mean of providing electricity
Research Aim: The major purpose of this study will lie in transforming the conventional means of energy to solar energy and its importance in least developed countries. The researcher will carry out a detailed critical analysis of what pros and cons can emerge due to utilisation of alternate energy solutions and how least developed countries can use solar energy systems instead of traditional energy system keeping in mind the cost and other benefits.
Topic 3: Assessing the impact of biogas emission on quality of life and health of Individuals living in rural areas: Case study of developing countries.
Research Aim: In this study, the main aim of the researcher will be to analyse major health and other effects that can be caused due to the emission of biogas. The researcher will demonstrate the major risks to the quality of the life of individuals living in rural areas of developing nations and what measures can be taken which reduces the effects of biogas emission in quality and health of the individuals.
“Our expert dissertation writers can help you with all stages of the dissertation writing process including topic research and selection, dissertation plan, dissertation proposal, methodology, statistical analysis, primary and secondary research, findings and analysis and complete dissertation writing. Learn more about Research Prospect dissertation writing services. “
Engineering Management Dissertation Topics
The purpose of this article is to help engineering management students with selection of dissertation topic so they can initiate the research work. Some interesting engineering management dissertation topics are listed below:
- Ensuring Smooth Process Improvement by Conducting Management of Chain
- The Development of a Project Management Methodology for Peace Coprs Mauritania
- Determination of the Critical Activities of a Public-private Intermediary Organization with the Help of Value Chain Analysis
- Customer Relationship Management
- Investigating the Management of Uncertainty in Product Platform Lifecycles
- Study of the Performance and Characteristics of U.S. Academic Research Institution Technology Commercialization (ARITC)
- Examining Health Information Technology Implementations: Case of the Patient-Centered Medical Home
- Strategic Evaluation of University Knowledge and Technology Transfer Effectiveness
- Proposing a Strategic Policy Model for International Collaboration in Technology and Science to Bridge the Gap between Bottom-up and Top-Down.
- Use of Multiple Hierarchical and Perspectives Decision Modelling to Assess Solar Photovoltaic Technologies
- Innovation Intermediaries and the Impact of Social Capital
- Innovation Measurement: Determining Creativeness of an Organisation through Decision Framework
- Performance of National Laboratories and the Impact of Knowledge Inflows
- Proposing a Strategic Policy Choice Framework for Technological Innovation: Case of Chinese Pharmaceuticals
- Use of Cognitive Map based Scenarios to Extend Technology Roadmap: The Case of Wind Energy Sector in India
- Integrating Financial Performance, Green Innovativeness and Environmental Performance
- Exploring Capability Maturity Models and Relevant Practices as Solutions Addressing IT Service Offshoring Project Issues
- Decision Modelling for the Information and Communications Technology Sector and Participation in Technology Standards Development
- Energy Policies to Employ Renewable Energy Resources; Case of Wind Energy in the UK
- Technological Forecasting Based on Segmented Rate of Change
- Sustainability Managing a Project Team
- Risks Associated with Management of Engineering Projects
- Supporting Business Strategies through Identification of Process Improvement Plans
- Motivating Staff through Efficient Supply Chain Management
- Improving Efficiency of an Organisation with Leadership
Not Sure Which Dissertation Topic to Choose?
Use Our Topic Planning Service
“Complete this short online form and provide as much information as possible to receive instant quotes from our writers specialising in your area of research.”
About Research Prospect Ltd
Research Prospect offers help with all types of academic projects and assignment writing. We specialize in completing your Research and Development (R&D) projects, Design projects, Literature Reviews, Essays, Reports, Coursework, BExam Notes, Statistical Analysis, Primary and Empirical Research and Case Studies. We are a UK registered company (Registration number SC 472181) offering professional research and writing expertise.