Dissertation is an extremely important academic task that all students must complete to achieve their university degrees. However, choosing a dissertation topic can prove to an be extremely daunting challenge for most students primarily because they are unsure about the area of research they should pursue. It is vitally important to choose an interesting and new research topic to be able to deliver new concepts to further the research and development process.
Essentially, the dissertation starts from an idea upon which research is performed. The idea is then transformed into an academic concept by presenting arguments and evidences. It should be noted that a well written dissertation address the research topic at all levels, and is written in a concise manner. The research methodology chapter of a dissertation presents complete evidence of the research work performed in the form of data collection/analysis methods employed by the researcher. However, many students simply do not know where to start.
“Our expert dissertation writers can help you with all stages of the dissertation writing process including topic research and selection, dissertation plan, dissertation proposal, methodology, statistical analysis, primary and secondary research, findings and analysis and complete dissertation writing. Learn more about Research Prospect dissertation writing services. “
Engineering Management Dissertation Topics
The purpose of this article is to help engineering management students with selection of dissertation topic so they can initiate the research work. Some interesting engineering management dissertation topics are listed below:
- Ensuring Smooth Process Improvement by Conducting Management of Chain
- The Development of a Project Management Methodology for Peace Coprs Mauritania
- Determination of the Critical Activities of a Public-private Intermediary Organization with the Help of Value Chain Analysis
- Customer Relationship Management
- Investigating the Management of Uncertainty in Product Platform Lifecycles
- Study of the Performance and Characteristics of U.S. Academic Research Institution Technology Commercialization (ARITC)
- Examining Health Information Technology Implementations: Case of the Patient-Centered Medical Home
- Strategic Evaluation of University Knowledge and Technology Transfer Effectiveness
- Proposing a Strategic Policy Model for International Collaboration in Technology and Science to Bridge the Gap between Bottom-up and Top-Down.
- Use of Multiple Hierarchical and Perspectives Decision Modelling to Assess Solar Photovoltaic Technologies
- Innovation Intermediaries and the Impact of Social Capital
- Innovation Measurement: Determining Creativeness of an Organisation through Decision Framework
- Performance of National Laboratories and the Impact of Knowledge Inflows
- Proposing a Strategic Policy Choice Framework for Technological Innovation: Case of Chinese Pharmaceuticals
- Use of Cognitive Map based Scenarios to Extend Technology Roadmap: The Case of Wind Energy Sector in India
- Integrating Financial Performance, Green Innovativeness and Environmental Performance
- Exploring Capability Maturity Models and Relevant Practices as Solutions Addressing IT Service Offshoring Project Issues
- Decision Modelling for the Information and Communications Technology Sector and Participation in Technology Standards Development
- Energy Policies to Employ Renewable Energy Resources; Case of Wind Energy in the UK
- Technological Forecasting Based on Segmented Rate of Change
- Sustainability Managing a Project Team
- Risks Associated with Management of Engineering Projects
- Supporting Business Strategies through Identification of Process Improvement Plans
- Motivating Staff through Efficient Supply Chain Management
- Improving Efficiency of an Organisation with Leadership
Not Sure Which Dissertation Topic to Choose?
Use Our Topic Planning Service