Research and development in the field of Construction Engineering has significantly influenced the way our society has grown over the last few decades. Recent research in sustainable construction has been much emphasized in the civil engineering industry, and the world now is moving towards systems that are considered to be adaptable, sustainable, viable and environmentally friendly. Many developed countries, including United Kingdom, have developed pathways towards this future, in the form of Vision 2030 and even 2050. There are various exiting research opportunities for students which they can consider when selecting their construction engineering dissertation topic.
Many of such interesting construction engineering dissertation topics are listed below. It must be noted that most of these topics are being actively undertaken, due to the fact that the world needs more-of optimized and engineered systems to provide support in development of the modern societies.
“Our expert dissertation writers can help you with all stages of the dissertation writing process including topic research and selection, dissertation plan, dissertation proposal, methodology, statistical analysis, primary and secondary research, findings and analysis and complete dissertation writing. Learn more about Research Prospect dissertation writing services. “
Construction Engineering Dissertation Topics
- Utilization of renewable energy resources in the development of sustainable homes
- Sustainability and its impact on societies; Visualizing a constructive future
- Achieving sustainability from properties of concrete; Analyses of the recent research and developments
- The lean manufacturing techniques and the role of management in construction
- Construction Safety; is there a need to revise or re-model the practices / legislations; reviewing the accidental trends and role of legislations?
- Multilingual safety in construction; reviewing the current industrial practices and the need to improve, highlighting the actual issues of migrant workers in the construction industry
- Analysis of the impact of latest technology in construction Industry
- The role of Business Information Modelling (BIM) in the construction Industry; assessment of practices, management and productivity through such computer aided tools
- Procurement techniques; analyses of the most suited procurement strategies in the construction industry
- Is there a need of an integrated model that can replace all other management tools? Review of how the construction industry can be revolutionized through the use of state of the art computer aided techniques
- Construction Management; highlighting the best practices in the modern construction projects
- Zero carbon structures; use of technology to develop zero carbon buildings
- Waste minimization in construction projects; identifying the best practices
- Use of Waste in constructions; how demolition can be modelled to construct new structures
- Construction materials analyses; timber, steel or concrete? Investigation of materials for optimum material’s utilization
- Design of Effective ventilation systems in high rise buildings
Not Sure Which Dissertation Topic to Choose?
Use Our Topic Planning Service
Also Read: Mechanical Engineering Dissertation Topics
“Complete this short online form and provide as much information as possible to receive instant quotes from our writers specialising in your area of research.”
Note: Some of these topics may require students to undertake primary research, which includes development of questionnaires, survey forms and interviews, whilst others are simply based on desk-based research. Research Prospect Ltd is a highly reliable academic writing service in the UK. We are UK registered company, and all our customers are protected by the UK consumer law. We are able to help students with dissertation writing in UK, essay writing, literature review writing, research and design projects, and construction dissertation topics selection. Place your order by completing our online order form or contact us though Contact form.