Possible reasons to become a freelance writer
- Need a flexible job
- Feel you need to stay up to date with your subject
- Studying or working fulltime but would like to earn some extra cash
- Feel you are wasting your qualification with your current job
Why Work With Research Prospect?
What are the advantages of working with Research Prospect?
- High pay rates
- Flexible working hours
- Option to work as much or as little as you like
- Continuous skill development┬áand skill polishing
- Working on interesting and challenging academic projects
- Work for a company that truly values you
- Get regular feedback from our quality assurance team
Rewards and Benefits
There is no limit to the rewards and benefits of working with us. We pay our writers based on the complexity and nature of the work. We also award bonuses to our writers who maintain and assure quality throughout their employment with us. Some notable benefits of working with us are listed below.
- Get payments twice a month
- Earn additional money for successfully referring a new writer
- Christmas bonuses for top performing writers
- Complete flexibility (have the choice of working on as many assignments you like)
- Regular support from our staff
- Relevant and interesting work without bidding competition
What Do We Expect in Return?
All we require from our writers is that they produce original and high quality work for our clients. At Research Prospect we have no tolerance for plagiarism. If you are caught plagiarizing, no matter how long you have been working for us, we will immediately terminate our contract with you.
- Produce High Quality Work
- No Plagiarism
We are always on the lookout for excellent and highly qualified academic writers and researchers. Our recruitment process is extremely stringent though. Research Prospect HR specialists are highly experienced, and they know exactly what we look for in writers. If you believe that you have the required academic writing skills and passion for learning and knowledge, then we would love to hearing from you.
We are currently seeking new writers with a minimum 2:1 Masters or PhD UK degree qualification in the following academic disciplines:
- Engineering (All sub-disciplines)
- Project Management
- Health and Safety
- Tourism and Hospitality
- Human Resources
How to Apply
If you a minimum of a 2:1 degree qualification from a recognized UK university then we would love to hear from you. To be considered for the ÔÇ£Freelance WriterÔÇØ position, please send your application to email@example.com along with the following documents:
- Scanned copy of your degree certificate
- Proof of identity (scanned copy of your passport or driving license)
- Two academic writing samples
If you a minimum of a 2:1 degree qualification from a recognized UK university then we would love to hearing from you.