A thesis or a dissertation is a research study on a specific topic produced by students as part of their higher education qualifications. The most interesting feature of a dissertation is that it provides an in-depth and well-rounded analysis on the research topic in order to address the aim and objectives of research. Choosing an appropriate dissertation topic is an extremely important step towards producing a detailed and relevant research study.
This blog post aims to help students to select the most appropriate dissertation title in accordance with their research interests. It should be noted that the subject of nursing encompasses various areas of knowledge including but not limited to general nursing, community nursing, public health, environmental health, mental health, clinical management, health organization and occupational health and safety.
So there is plenty to whet your appetite here. Nursing dissertations can be based on either primary research or secondary research. Primary data nursing dissertations incorporate collection and analysis of data obtained through questionnaires and surveys. Secondary data nursing dissertations, on the other hand, make use of existing literature to test the research hypothesis.
Check our dissertation example to get an idea on how to structure your dissertation
Nursing and Medicine Dissertation Topics for 2019
Topic 1: Developing effective nursing strategies for dealing with patients possessing acute and chronic pain: Case study of NHS
Research Aim: The concept of nursing has evolved since recent times. Many health care institutions have developed effective strategies to increase nursing efficiency. Therefore, the main purpose of the research is to develop effective nursing strategies for dealing with patients possessing acute and chronic pain by analyzing the cases study of NHS.
Topic 2: Critical analysis of community nursing and health care needs: A comparative analysis of UK and USA
Research Aim: Nursing and health care needs have a direct and positive relationship. The main purpose of this research is to conduct a critical analysis of community and health care needs. This research will be comparing the nursing practice of UK and USA and provide recommendations to improve the existing strategy.
Topic 3: Analyzing the societal acceptance of Marijuana: The case of developing countries
Research Aim: The purpose of this study is to contemplate upon the key benefits that the use of Marijuana, within a medicinal capacity, has. Ideally, in developing countries, the use of Marijuana is considered as a “Taboo” or unacceptable by the members of the community/society. Hence, the study intends to analyze the societal acceptance of Marijuana within developing countries.
“Our expert dissertation writers can help you with all stages of the dissertation writing process including topic research and selection, dissertation plan, dissertation proposal, methodology, statistical analysis, primary and secondary research, findings and analysis and complete dissertation writing. Learn more about Research Prospect dissertation writing services. “
Mental Health Dissertation Topics
- Investigating the effectiveness of psychiatric treatment and medicine for patients suffering schizophrenia – A qualitative study based on UK mental health nurses and patients
- Exploring the legal aspects of mental health research in the UK
- To study and determine the causes to increasing number of suicides in the urban youth population in the developing world
- The role of socioeconomic backgrounds on mental health of individuals
- Investigating the impact of early maternal mental illness on children
- Parents with serious mental health problems from the perspective of professionals who offer support
- Treatment of mental health difficulties by combining psychological and complementary therapies
- To perform an interpretative phenomenological analysis to treat older people with long term mental health difficulties
- To identify the barriers and risks associated with personalization within the context of mental illness
- To explore mental illness by conducting a biographical narrative study
- Deconstructing mental health difficulties: A critical enquiry into the views and opinions of professionals dealing with families, parents and children
Also Read: Education Dissertation Topics Ideas
Occupational Safety and Health Dissertation Topics
- To investigate occupational health and safety risks in the UK health care sector: Preventive techniques and recommended practices
- A quantitative study to evaluate the understanding and knowledge nurses have of occupational risks in operating theatre environment
- To investigate the impact of occupational safety and health on job performance of nurses
- To identify and discuss factors affecting the practice of occupational health nursing in London
- The role and impact of occupational safety and health in medical clinics
- To identify and discuss key occupational safety and health risks, challenges and concerns in China
- Workplace health management and the role of occupational health nurses
- Increasing work pressure and occupational health concerns
- Occupational safety and health risks and practices among Filipino nurses
- Adopting a multi-climate approach to address patient safety issues in nursing work environment
- To assess and understand occupational risks and nursing duties from an ergo logical perspective
- The need to realise the increasing importance of occupational safety and health issues in industrialised societies
“Complete this short online form and provide as much information as possible to receive instant quotes from our writers specialising in your area of research.”
Environmental Health Dissertation Topics
- Improving awareness on environmental health issues by encouraging community participation
- To identify and analyse various environmental health concerns in the health care sector
- To determine the possibility of food poisoning and foot related illness in urban regions from the perspective of environmental health
- Constrained ordinal models with application in occupational and environmental health
- To examine the impact of second hand smoke on public health with particular focus on the relevant control strategies
- An investigation into the attitudes of bar staff workers to environmental tobacco smoke and the varying provision of smoke free areas within public houses
- To study and understand the impact of traffic calming procedures on local air quality
- Investigating how reusable cleaning clothes can help to reduce cross contamination within the food industry
- Analysing older driver behaviour and road safety
- To review public health nurses’ opinions on environmental hazards and health effects
- Disposing toxic wastes from the perspective of environmental health
- Recommended sanitary hygiene practices for developing countries – A quantitative study
- A qualitative study to address arsenic and lead poisoning issues
Also Read This: Occupational And Environmental Health Thesis And Dissertations
Evidence Based Practice Dissertation Topics
- To identify and discuss evidence based practices that enable nurses to provide high quality care
- Use of evidence and knowledge management in clinical practice
- How the health care needs of elderly cancer patients can be satisfied with evidence based nursing programme
- Investigating the use of evidence based medicine for disease management
- To study the effectiveness of evidence based practice in health care industry
- To investigate the relationship between evidence based practice and research process
- To study the basic principles of evidence based practice in UK health care industry
- Why is it critical for nurses to base the foundation of their practices on reliable evidence?
- Barriers to implementing evidence based practice and the strategies/organisations used to avoid these barriers
- The role of ethics and leadership in evidence based nursing practice
Not Sure Which Dissertation Topic to Choose?
Use Our Topic Planning Service
Health Organisations Dissertation Topics
- The Highest Attainable Standard: The World Health Organisation, Contentious Politics of Human Rights and the global health governance
- Factors contributing to efficient service delivery – A qualitative study on implementation of health policies in Argentina
- Integrating technology, process and the people in lean healthcare
- Should World Health Organisation do more to satisfy the health care needs of people in developing world? – The current programmes and future ambitions
- An investigation in the health care plans and associated costs of countries across the globe
- To study strategic management policies and strategies of World Health Organisation
- Investigating the power, culture and dynamics of National Health Service in the UK
- Factors influencing the healthcare policies of new health organisations
- The extent of NHS focus on providing services to elderly
- Research trends and directions within World Health Organisation
Midwifery Dissertation Topics
- Exploring practices and experiences of midwives in regards to the evaluation of maternal postnatal genital tract health
- Investigating midwifery practice in third stage of labour
- To study the professional care in midwifery practice with focus on woman centre care
- To determine the factors contributing to midwives decision to stay in midwifery
- How midwives perceive normal birth and how their ability to practice and support normality might be influenced by the professional and organisational culture of a maternity unit?
- A feminist techno science perspective of the midwife’s role
- To investigate the challenges associated with carrying out a water-birth randomised controlled trial
- To what extend midwives can facilities informed choices among pregnant women?
- To identify and discuss the factors influencing competence of midwives in a clinical setting
- The role of midwifery in relation to health risks to women due to postpartum depression
Community Nursing Dissertation Topics
- The impact of community participation on social inclusion, self-perception and everyday lives of participants
- Quality of life, good practices and senior citizens in residential care homes
- To investigate the impact of existing welfare ideologies and policies on elderly in Leicestershire
- To what extent the community care has met the needs of elderly with mental health difficulties after being discharged from long stay psychiatric clinics? – A review of literature from the past 10 years
- Exploring the relationship between ethnicity and community nursing facilities in London
- Obesity awareness and prevention: Can food labelling help to deal with obesity problems in the USA?
- The role of community nursing practice in relation to health promotion
- Recommended practices and policies to ensure high quality community nursing services to pregnant women
- Health care needs of children and the community nursing service in Leicestershire
- Factors affecting quality of life of the older people – A review of community nursing practices and challenges
Children Health Nursing Dissertation Topics
- Improving, recording and perceiving school children’s health from the perspective of school health nursing
- Critical evaluation of child health nursing through education and practice
- Identifying challenges and support processes of child health nursing in developing countries
- To investigate the skills and abilities require to promote and sustain the emerging practice of child health nursing
- Leadership and intellectual skills needed to be successful in positions of leadership and caring for children
- Caring for young people and children with complicated health needs
- To explore the effects of child patient death on nursing staff in a clinical setting: A literature review
- To understand children’s perspectives on community nursing
- To identify factors that can help to improve breastfeeding initiation practices among community nurses in the UK
- Children with congenital heart diseases and the role of parents – A literature review
Related: Top QA on Children Health Nursing
Clinical Management Dissertation Topics
- Clinical governance strategies and practices at National Health Services
- Hospitalised patients with diabetes and clinical decision support systems
- Developing optimum strategies for management of patients in adult intensive care units
- Clinical management of patients with prostate cancer – The risks and challenges
- Effectively managing elderly patients in clinical setting
- Optimal management plan for patients with post-traumatic stress issues
- Use of advanced technology tools to improve clinical management efficiency
- To study various management strategies in surgical cases
WHY CHOOSE US
- Research Prospect Ltd hires highly qualified academic writers from the UK and USA. All our writers hold Masters/PHD degrees from recognised universities.
- Our writers are able to work with various referencing styles including APA, MLA, Oxford, and Harvard referencing system.
- All papers completed by writers are checked on the plagiarism software
- We offer dissertation writing services for all academic subjects including management, business, engineering, marketing, education, nursing, media, culture, fashion, construction, operations managements and History.
- Our customer services team guarantees response with 20 minutes of receiving your order.
- Our quality control team thoroughly checks each paper completed by our writers to identify and eliminate any grammatical, structural, formatting, and spelling errors.
How to place your order with Research Prospect Ltd:
- Placing your order with Research Prospect is extremely simple.
- Open the Order Now page and fill in all the empty fields.
- Make sure to select your academic subject and the service type (full dissertation, dissertation part, dissertation proposal, dissertation outline etc)
- Do not forget to attach relevant/useful data and files to your order. (This will help our writers to understand your research requirements in detail and quote an appropriate fee)
- Receive free quotes from our writers
- Make Payment
- Your completed dissertation paper will be delivered to your email address on or before the due deadline.