Employment Law Dissertation Topics, Ideas & Examples
Published byat January 2nd, 2023 , Revised On August 15, 2023
Employment law governs the relationship between employers and employees largely. A contract outlines what employers expect from their employees, what they may ask them to accomplish, and the rights of the employees during and after employment.
Employment lawyers deal with various issues, including but not limited to overtime, changes to employment contacts, creating new employment contracts, wages and leaves, working hours, employee rights, and more.
Since the employment landscape is constantly changing and the gig economy is on the rise, job law is a key area of study. If you are a student and looking for employment law dissertation topics for your final year research, we have a bunch of options available here. Let’s take a look below.
The list of Employment Law Dissertation Topics
- A description of how agency workers’ employment rights and legal status have evolved
- The employment law is currently facing a serious and contentious issue due to agency employees.
- Does the Beecroft Report offer a favorable set of suggestions that safeguard workers while promoting flexibility in the workplace?
- An examination of the employment laws and regulations in the UK and the trade unions.
- Is it satisfactory how the law applies the “spectrum of reasonable replies” standard in cases of wrongful dismissal?
- How well-suited is the law governing “restrictive covenants” and garden leave?
- Should English Employment Law adopt the US practice of “firing at will”?
- How much have the rights of the disabled been improved by the Equality Act 2010?
- How much of an uneven approach to religion and freedom of conscience has the Equality Act of 2010 provided under its aegis?
- The connection in the UK between employment and religion. A scholarly viewpoint.
- The impact of changes to UK employment regulations following its exit from the EU
- The function of UK child labor regulations. How is the judiciary body combating increasing child labor?
- An analysis of the employment rules in the EU and the UK’s automotive industries. Who has the greatest ideas for remuneration and rights protection in the workplace?
- An extensive comparison of Islamic head coverings and business clothing in UK employment sectors. Do Muslims really have access to rights?
- Investigation into unjust dismissal under UK law. Do businesses compensate employees who have been fired unfairly?
- Is there any job security? A thorough case study of the UK’s employment laws and their shortcomings.
- Effects of racial prejudice on an organization’s reputation. A thorough examination of UK labor legislation.
- An analysis of UK laws pertaining to job discrimination.
- How effective is the UK’s employment law in preventing racism?
- Employee misbehaviour: How is unethical management conduct handled under UK law?
- What challenges do the UK employment rules present to a foreign worker?
- The part that UK legislation plays in defending women’s rights in organizations
- A review of UK employee selection standards.
- The legal significance of employment in social work in the UK
How Can ResearchProspect Help?
ResearchProspect writers can send several custom topic ideas to your email address. Once you have chosen a topic that suits your needs and interests, you can order for our dissertation outline service which will include a brief introduction to the topic, research questions, literature review, methodology, expected results, and conclusion. The dissertation outline will enable you to review the quality of our work before placing the order for our full dissertation writing service!
Bright minds concentrate on the basics before diving into professional work, leading to better results. Your employment law dissertation topic must be based on a strong employment law issue. Despite their academic struggles, all university students must write a dissertation according to the guidelines provided to them. In the UK, the students must choose an original topic before starting to work on the dissertation.
Frequently Asked Questions
To find Employment Law Dissertation Topics:
- Study recent labor law changes.
- Examine unresolved legal issues.
- Analyze HR and workplace trends.
- Review court cases and debates.
- Consider global employment challenges.
- Select a topic aligning with your career aspirations.