25 Marketing Management Dissertation Topics
Published byat January 2nd, 2023 , Revised On August 18, 2023
Are you a marketing or management student looking for specific marketing management dissertation topics? If yes, your search is over because this article provides 25 highly focused marketing management dissertation ideas and examples for your consideration.
Marketing management refers to planning, organising, coordinating, and controlling marketing functions within a company. Sales, distribution, and customer service are all related to marketing management because they connect a brand with customers, suppliers, and other partners. Other areas of marketing management include public relations and direct advertising activities.
Furthermore, marketing management involves planning for the marketing mix, which is essential for promoting any business. It encompasses various responsibilities, from product development to pricing strategies and channel selection.
Marketing managers perform:
- Detailed market research
- Develop product and service branding strategies
- Develop strategies for targeting customers
- Identify the marketing activities to be undertaken within the budget.
Increased sales revenue and market share are the primary goals of marketing management. Therefore, improving product quality and service levels will improve customer satisfaction.
Marketing Management Research Areas For Dissertation
Marketing management can be divided into four main types as categorized by the American Marketing Association (AMA):
- Customer relationship management (CRM)
- Product lifecycle management (PLM)
- Supply chain management (SCM)
- Market analytics.
These are briefly explained below.
Customer Relationship Management
Customers who have not engaged with a company for a long time can be won back through CRM strategies—providing personalized products, services, and communication to create a long-term relationship with the customer.
Product Lifecycle Management
The PLM process adds new features, services, and components to existing products over time to create more value. Maintaining consumer needs helps companies improve their margins.
Supply Chain Management
SCM uses technologies like supply chain software to manage inventory flows throughout their supply chain, which extends the company’s internal resources into all aspects of their external relationships with vendors, suppliers, distributors, and retailers.”
Companies use market analytics to gather insights into consumer behaviour and preferences to make better business decisions. Business Intelligence: Business intelligence collects, analyses, and interprets data from multiple sources to understand how the business performs.
Benefits of Marketing Management
There are various benefits of using Marketing Management. Some of them are as follows:
- It increases sales and profits.
- It improves customer satisfaction.
- It reduces costs
- It helps you to identify the problems in your business.
- It improves the quality of products and services.
- It builds a competitive advantage.
- It makes processes more efficient.
- It increases customer satisfaction.
- It improves sales
- It helps to identify new markets.
List of Dissertation Topics for Marketing Management
Marketing management is a vast field, and it can be challenging to know where to start! Luckily, we’ve done the work for you. Here is a list of the latest marketing management dissertation topics to help you out.
- Using financial products in the UK retail banking sector
- A study of how service quality and customer satisfaction affect brand equity
- A study of the antecedents and consequences of a firm’s reputation
- Impact of social media marketing on consumer behaviour
- The role of internet advertising as a marketing tool
- A study of how supermarket retailers can use customer relationship management (CRM) data to identify consumers and predict buying behaviour
- The influence of reference groups on purchasing patterns among British consumers
- Factors that influence product packaging decisions
- An investigation into how organizational culture influences employee behaviour
- A preliminary study examined how sales assist the marketing role of security solutions.
- A thorough analysis of the literature on the term “Coopetition.”
- The function of marketing management in maintaining efficient supply chains
- Review of the literature on product innovation in multinational companies
- The psychology of consumers, how to evaluate it, and how it relates to digital marketing
- Several of the most prevalent errors are made today in email marketing.
- Correlation between marketing problem-solving techniques and marketing management support systems.
- A comparison of marketing management practices in industrialized and developing countries.
- A comprehensive review of the connection between management sciences and marketing management.
- Exploring the potential link between corporate financial success and corporate social responsibility
- A comparison of the regional strategic management of fashion apparel brands.
- Analysis of market segmentation’s effect on hotel industry customer loyalty.
- The analysis of the influence of social media on customer relationship management in the hotel industry.
- The analysis of supply chain management on operational efficiency in the hotel industry.
- The relationship between customer satisfaction, market share, and profitability
- An empirical study into the relationship between brand image and consumer perception.
Marketing management has a broad scope as it is not confined to one industry or market. It is necessary to effectively market goods and services in any economic sector. In marketing, strategic thinking, management practices, and techniques are used to develop and implement marketing programs that help businesses flourish and grow. We hope you can pick one from the aforementioned marketing management dissertation topics.
Alternatively, you may want to read about the dissertation proposal writing service and the full dissertation writing service to see how our services can ease your workload by completing your dissertation to the required criteria.
Frequently Asked Questions
For dissertation topics in marketing management:
- Study recent marketing challenges.
- Explore consumer behavior trends.
- Analyze digital marketing innovations.
- Investigate branding strategies.
- Examine market segmentation.
- Consider ethical marketing issues.