MBA Dissertation Topics
Published byat January 5th, 2023 , Revised On August 15, 2023
Your dissertation topic should be unique and well-researched if you want to score a distinction. Developing ideas for a distinction-level MBA dissertation or thesis can be a challenge. Choose topics and areas that have not been sufficiently researched in the past, and you can make a valuable contribution.
Gone are the days when students would hop from one book to another in libraries and search for topics for their dissertations. Considering the amount of free data available from various sources on the internet, you can conduct desk-based research to figure out which topic has been covered extensively in the past and which topics, areas or subjects need attention according to the current scenario.
We have provided several unique MBA dissertation research ideas below. However, if you want more specific ideas customised to your personal needs, you can contact our dissertation writing experts. Our experts have years of experience in finding unique MBA issues for research. They provide free consultancy and help you write the perfect thesis paper on any MBA topic you choose.
Without further ado, here is our list of the best MBA dissertation topics you can consider for your project.
MBA Dissertation Topics
- The Impact of Leadership Styles on Organisational Performance: A Comparative Analysis
- The Role of Corporate Social Responsibility in Enhancing Brand Image and Customer Loyalty
- Analyzing the Effectiveness of Digital Marketing Strategies in the Hospitality Industry
- Investigating the Factors Influencing Employee Engagement and its Relationship with Organisational Productivity
- The Role of Emotional Intelligence in Effective Leadership: A Study of Top Executives in the IT Sector
- Exploring the Impact of E-commerce on Traditional Brick-and-Mortar Retailers
- Assessing the Relationship between Corporate Governance and Firm Performance: Evidence from the Banking Sector
- The Effect of Technological Innovation on Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs) Growth and Competitiveness
- Analyzing the Impact of Employee Training and Development on Organisational Success
- Examining the Role of Entrepreneurship in Economic Development: A Comparative Study of Developed and Developing Countries
- Investigating the Challenges and Opportunities of Implementing Sustainable Supply Chain Management Practices
- Assessing the Effectiveness of Performance Appraisal Systems in Enhancing Employee Motivation and Job Satisfaction
- Exploring the Factors Influencing Consumer Behavior in Online Shopping: A Cross-Cultural Analysis
- The Impact of Globalisation on International Business Strategies: A Case Study of Multinational Corporations
- Analyzing the Effect of Mergers and Acquisitions on Firm Performance: Evidence from the Pharmaceutical Industry
- Investigating the Role of Corporate Culture in Enhancing Innovation and Creativity
- The Impact of Talent Management Practices on Employee Retention in Knowledge-Intensive Organisations
- Exploring the Strategies for Successful Market Entry in Emerging Economies: A Study of Multinational Companies
- Analyzing the Effect of Leadership Development Programs on Succession Planning in Family-Owned Businesses
- Investigating the Role of Ethical Leadership in Promoting Ethical Behavior within Organisations
- The Role of Emotional Intelligence in Negotiation and Conflict Resolution in the Workplace
- Analyzing the Impact of Corporate Culture on Employee Innovation and Entrepreneurial Behavior
- Exploring the Strategies for Effective Change Management in Organisations
- The Effect of Diversity and Inclusion Initiatives on Employee Performance and Organisational Outcomes
- Investigating the Relationship between Corporate Social Responsibility and Financial Performance: A Longitudinal Analysis
- Analyzing the Factors Influencing Consumer Buying Behavior in the Fashion Industry
- The Role of Corporate Branding in Building Customer Trust and Loyalty
- Examining the Impact of Employee Empowerment on Organisational Agility and Competitive Advantage
- Investigating the Challenges and Opportunities of Implementing Big Data Analytics in Supply Chain Management
- The Effect of Leadership Development Programs on Millennial Career Advancement and Retention
- Analyzing the Role of Technology in Enhancing Customer Experience in the Retail Banking Sector
- The Impact of Corporate Governance Practices on Firm Value: A Comparative Study of Developed and Developing Markets
- Exploring the Factors Influencing Successful International Joint Ventures: A Case Study Approach
- Assessing the Effectiveness of Performance-Based Pay Systems in Motivating Employees and Driving Performance
- The Role of Corporate Entrepreneurship in Achieving Sustainable Competitive Advantage
- Analyzing the Impact of E-commerce Platforms on Small Business Growth and Market Expansion
- Investigating the Relationship between Organisational Culture and Employee Engagement in Remote Work Environments
- Exploring the Strategies for Managing Cross-Cultural Teams in Global Organisations
- The Effect of Leadership Styles on Employee Job Satisfaction and Turnover Intention
- Analyzing the Factors Influencing Customer Loyalty in the Online Food Delivery Industry
More MBA Dissertation Topics With Aim
Research Aim: The research aims to analyse the impact of social media campaigns on the psychological triggers and conversation rate of customers concerning the case study of ASOS.
- To analyse the impact of social media marketing on the brand awareness and psychological triggers of customers.
- To determine the factors contributing to customer conversation rate and how it benefits the marketing strategies of firms.
- To investigate the impact of social media campaigns on the psychological triggers and conversation rate of customers of ASOS.
Research Aim: The research aims to evaluate the impact of big data analytics on understanding online consumer psychology and the digital marketing effectiveness of companies.
- To analyse the impact of big data analytics on organisational performance.
- To determine how online consumer psychology can be analysed for better digital marketing performance.
- To investigate the impact of big data analytics on understanding online consumer psychology and digital marketing effectiveness of companies.
Research Aim: The research aims to analyse how organisational culture and power impact conflicts and compliance in MNCs.
- To analyse the impact of organisational culture on employee communication and compliance.
- To determine the influence of organisational power on conflicts and employee performance in MNCs.
- To investigate the impact of organisational culture and power impacts conflicts and compliance in MNCs.
Research Aim: The research aims to investigate the impact of gender equity in the workplace on worker wellbeing, innovation intensity and quality decision making.
- To analyse the influence of gender equity on employee performance and wellbeing.
- To examine the contributing factors of innovation and quality decision making across organisations.
- To investigate the impact of gender equity in the workplace on worker wellbeing, innovation intensity and quality decision making.
Research Aim: The research aims to evaluate the impact of servant leadership on the market performance and wellbeing of the organisational stakeholders concerning the case study of Balfour Beatty.
- To analyse the implications of servant leadership on the market performance of organisations.
- To evaluate the influence of servant leadership on stakeholder wellbeing and organisational resilience.
- To investigate the impact of servant leadership on the market performance and wellbeing of the organisational stakeholders of Balfour Beatty.
MBA Trending Research Topics
Research Aim: Advertising in the business world has now changed. Direct marketing has been replaced with creative advertising. Even though the two types are very different, creative advertising has done more good to businesses than direct marketing. With today’s world evolving and advertising taking over the corporate world, companies need to keep up with their creativity. This will not only help them in gaining customers’ attraction but will also help the company in earning huge profits. Considering this recent change in the corporate world, this research will compare the two methods and conclude which method is the most suitable for businesses.
Research Aim: To keep up with the ever-evolving business world and its needs, companies need to stay up to date to make sure that they bring in new methods, products and ways to manage their company and take it forward successfully. This research will talk about how businesses should consider innovation management and how they should incorporate the same in their way of doing business. Not only will businesses gain from innovating their products or processes, but they will also understand how successful it can be for the business once it is effectively implemented. Thus, the main aim of this research will be to help businesses understand the importance of innovation and talk about how innovation has helped many reputed names in the corporate world.
Research Aim: There are tons of investment strategies available for businesses. Companies should make investment-related decisions based on their financial inflow and the position of their business. Considering both these aspects while investing is critical. If they fail to do so, they will invest without a clear idea of how the investment might turn out, thus putting their company and its money in jeopardy. The investment strategies play a huge role in the company’s success, as they help in earning more profits. Thus, if the investment strategies are suitable for the business, they will be favourable for all. This research will discuss the different types of investment strategies that companies in the retail sector can take advantage of. Furthermore, this research will talk about the various investment strategies available for companies in the retail sector and how they can utilise them to their advantage.
Research Aim: The world is evolving with the way business is being conducted. All businesses need to understand the importance of flexible working hours along with fixed working hours. Introducing flexible working hours can help the business grow, as employees will be free to choose their working time, thus will put in more effort in their job. On the other hand, working mothers will be the ones who will benefit the most. They will be able to handle their home, as well as their office. This research will talk about the concept of flexible working hours, how it helps employees, and how the company can ensure that employees are retained through this new policy. The success rate of new recruitment based on flexible working hours will also be discussed in this research.
Research Aim: Today, no business can survive without technology. Implementing the right kind of technology is the key to success for any small, medium or large business enterprise. Businesses must make sure that they understand how important technology is for their company, how it will ease the business process, and bring down the cost of doing business. In addition to this, technology also acts as a competitive advantage in today’s world of business. Companies with better technologies have an advantage in the market where they can perform better and earn better profits than other companies in their industry. This research will talk about how technology assists companies in staying ahead of each other in the business and how each company should make sure that the right technology is implemented in the system not to help compete in the corporate world but also to offer ease of working its employees.
Related: Civil Engineering Dissertation
Frequently Asked Questions
For MBA dissertation topics:
- Assess your expertise and interests.
- Examine industry challenges.
- Investigate emerging trends.
- Review case studies.
- Consult professors and professionals.
- Select a topic aligning with your career goals and adding value to the field.