MBA Marketing Dissertation Topics
Published byat January 2nd, 2023 , Revised On August 18, 2023
Are you looking for a unique and focused MBA marketing dissertation topic but not sure what topic will suit your circumstances? A topic must be based on your research interest and preferences, so you don’t lose interest in your research work halfway through the process.
This article provides a list of MBA marketing dissertation topics in various research areas so you can choose one according to your needs.
What is Marketing in Business Management?
Marketing aims to promote goods and services and increase sales for your business by creating, sharing, and planning. Moreover, marketing studies the relationship between products, brands, and services and human behaviour. These elements define a company’s value and measure its growth. You need a well-crafted marketing strategy to increase brand recognition, attract more customers, and drive sales.
To achieve result-driven marketing, marketers must thoroughly understand client requirements, the competitive environment, and how those factors impact business success. Having that said, looking for the perfect MBA marketing dissertation topics? We will help you with that. First, we will walk you through possible types of marketing for your dissertation topic.
Marketing Research Areas For Your Dissertation
There are many types of marketing, as you may have guessed, so choosing an appropriate MBA marketing dissertation topic can be a little overwhelming. The following are the most notable types of marketing you could base your thesis title on:
Marketing in this form is the most common. It involves paying advertisers to place different kinds of ads in newspapers, television programs, billboards, and other posters.
Also read: Advertising Dissertation Topics
Advertisers use this form of advertising to promote their brands without buying advertising space. Your business can raise awareness by sponsoring events or writing articles for the media.
Also read: Public Relations Dissertation Topics
Sending direct marketing messages to potential customers by postal mail or email is one method of direct marketing. Thus, it is similar to direct response advertising without paid media such as print or television.
Sales promotion refers to any activity designed to increase sales at a specific point in time rather than across the year. Businesses offer various types of sales contests and discounts during specific periods (such as Black Friday and the Christmas holiday season).
Short-term sales are always the goal rather than building long-term brand awareness through customer loyalty. The most common form of sales promotion is coupons, but other forms include free samples and rebates.
An essential aspect of any business is product marketing. Creating a connection between your brand and consumers is the role of product marketing specialists. By understanding how consumers perceive your product or service category, they can help you position yourself against your competition more accurately.
List of Dissertation Topics For MBA Marketing
The following list of issues will undoubtedly help you brainstorm topics for your marketing dissertation.
- The Impact of Product Placement on Brand Building
- Customer Relationship Management In The UK
- Customer Loyalty And Customer Satisfaction In Online Retailing Companies
- Economics of computerized communication in the COVID-19.
- Social Media And Customer Relationship Management:
- An analysis of the connection between brand investment and observed risk comparison
- Issues of standardization vs. adaptation in global marketing
- Impact of Mobile Companies’ Marketing Communications Practices on the Behaviour of Loyal Consumer Base
- Using anticipated control establishes a brand advantage, generates leads and piques customer attention.
- A Growing Love for the Data Burst utilizing analytics’ potential
- The Impact of Social Networks on Consumer Online Purchasing Behavior
- Automating customer service interactions
- Variation of prices for commodities across online and offline sources,
- Effects of a company website’s user interface for business.
- Safeguarding consumer privacy in digital marketing
- Incorporating social processes when pursuing various markets and fostering market interest.
- Systems that businesses use to respond to customer boycotts.
- A Feasibility Study on Marketing and Advertising, Emphasizing Differences and Similarities
- The Effects of Online Animated Advertising Strategies and E-Marketing on Consumer Purchasing Behaviors
- A cost-benefit analysis of creative advertising strategy and direct marketing strategy
- Comparing the Competition: A Discussion of the Various Business Strategies You Can Use to Ensure Success
- Factors needed to distinguish between micro and macro Businesses
- Effects of a Longer Warranty on Increasing Market Share for Electronic Products
- the connection between a system’s characteristics and location
- The advantages that organizations gain from customizing their works.
- Mobile commerce’s advantages and disadvantages.
The Significance of MBA Marketing Dissertations
Marketing can provide you with the following benefits:
- Selling is only one aspect of marketing. It’s about building relationships, and a connection is made through communication.
- As a result, marketing enables you to establish brand awareness among your target audience, thereby increasing your chances of achieving your business objectives.
- By analyzing competitors’ strengths and weaknesses, marketers can develop a plan to help them gain an edge over their opponents.
- In order to generate leads for their clients, marketers use various techniques, such as email marketing, web analytics, social media marketing, and more.
- Your marketing professionals develop strategies to engage your clients with your brand on a variety of platforms, including email marketing, social media, and more.
How Can Research Prospect Help?
The marketing industry is extremely competitive today, so creating the same boring dissertation as hundreds of other students did makes it even harder to stand out. However, MBA is one of those most in-demand spaces for marketing.
Research Prospect provides academic help to students of MBA marketing or any other area of marketing. If you are looking for a dissertation writer to provide customised thesis ideas and complete your dissertation according to your university guidelines, get started by placing your order for the dissertation proposal or the full thesis here.
Marketing is a nitty-gritty area of study that ties directly back to your business growth and keeps your company in the consumer’s mind. You can advertise on television, radio, and social media all day.
Frequently Asked Questions
For MBA marketing dissertation topics:
- Study recent marketing challenges.
- Investigate industry trends.
- Analyze consumer behavior shifts.
- Explore digital marketing innovations.
- Consider branding or market entry strategies.
- Choose a topic you’re passionate about for in-depth research.