Innovation Management Dissertation Topics
Published byat September 2nd, 2022 , Revised On November 18, 2022
As a part of the change management sphere of organizational setups, innovation management dissertation topics have increased in popularity in the last decade. A wide range of topics are covered in in-depth research in innovation management, including processes, products, organizational behaviors, and other issues.
Clients can review the list. If you are looking for something that fits your needs, we are confident that you will find it here. In case you need additional assistance or guidance, please do not hesitate to contact us.
The following is a comprehensive list of innovation management dissertation topics.
- A critical examination of organizational innovation management in a digital world in developed economies.
- Corporate foresight and innovation management have a relationship.
- A critical examination of innovation management in organizations with limited resources. A case study of the craft industries in the United Kingdom.
- A systematic examination of the framework for innovation management in the digital age. A case study from the perspectives of organizations in the United Kingdom.
- A descriptive study of construction firms and innovation management.
- An exploratory examination of how technology has been used to manage process innovations in the UK healthcare sector.
- An examination of the impact of innovation management in the UK healthcare sector.
- A case study for organizations implementing tactical innovation management to better understand how corporate innovations generate shareholder confidence.
- A systematic investigation into the management of marketing innovations in the context of collaborative enterprise development.
- Examining the role of innovation management in the hospitality industry regarding human resource practices.
- A critical examination of entrepreneurial attitudes toward innovation. Comparing and contrasting the similarities and differences between developing and developed economies.
- A critical academic examination of the historical context of innovation and its management in today’s organizational context. A time series analysis was spanning the 1980s to the 2000s.
- A critical analysis of innovation Management in the manufacturing sector of the United Kingdom.
- A systematic investigation into developing a framework for managing innovation in the entrepreneurship market.
- A systematic study of technical analysis and the asymmetry of strategic management in the technological cycle of disruptive innovations.
- What does the future hold for innovative managers, according to a futuristic analysis of the domain of innovation management?
- A comparative study of ICT-based innovation and its management principles.
- An exploratory assessment of collaboration, competition, and innovation. A case study of a tribology consortium in the automotive industry.
- Creating a framework for strategic corporate innovation management implementation.
- An assessment of the organization’s management through innovation. Investigating the role of top management.
- An exploration of how the Human Resource Management (HRM) function affects innovation management. A case study of a company in the United Kingdom.
- An investigational analysis to determine whether or not innovation can be controlled.
- A critical assessment of the similarities and differences between innovation and technology. Are these distinct or interdependent?
- A critical review of intrapreneurship and its application in innovation management.
- A systematic investigation into the challenges of innovation management in emerging economies.
- An investigational study to learn how innovation management is measured. Is it possible to quantify innovation management?
- Explore the antecedents for strategic innovation management.
- The difficulties associated with implementing innovation management in emerging economies.
- A novel study to determine whether organizations manage technological innovation or adopt and adapt to changes.
- Investigating the link between innovation management and business excellence.
Finding the right innovation management dissertation topics can be hard, especially with so much research, discoveries, inventions, and theories out there. We hope the above list can help you in that regard. Best of luck!