Acing your academic poster assignment is never a walk in the park. Whether you need your poster to support your dissertation, report, coursework or any other type of research project – Research Prospect can help you achieve your desired academic grade.
Any deadline – any subject – any complexity – Our writers can prepare a 100% original and 100% plagiarism free poster for you. Get help from our academic poster writing service in UK today
Most of the posters aren’t attractive and do not catch the eye of the reader. They are jammed with text and more text. Lack of images and colours make them boring. These posters are unattractive
These are the words a jury of experienced academicians at a scientific poster presentation competition. It is clear that academic tutors want students and researchers to prepare attractive and colourful posters because no one wants to see lots and lots of text on a poster with hardly any images. The design and style of the poster is also of paramount importance because readers won’t be evaluating your poster based on the quality of the contents. If you are struggling to make a poster or need help with technical poster making then you have come to the most relevant and helpful page on the internet. Content in KING! So presenting at a scientific/academic poster competition should not be too difficult as long as you are presenting sound science. It is important to know how much of technical or scientific information you should be presenting on your poster to attract the audience.
Colourful and Stylish Academic Poster Writing Service in UK
Have you ever been to academic poster sessions in a university? What are the most interesting and attractive aspects of an academic poster. The moment you look at an academic poster, you either look for a keyword in the title or design & layout of the scientific poster. Who wants to read a large chunk of text that is absolutely boring? You are right! NO ONE. Our academic poster writers are highly skillful and experienced, and they can provide with your a range of scientific poster layout options. Whether it is simple poster making or creative poster layout ideas, they will be able to help you achieve first class in your poster presentation.
If this is not the first time you are making a poster on PowerPoint, you will know for sure the type of posters you would skip and the ones you would keep looking at. Research Prospect academic poster specialists can create the best academic research poster design that will be like a self contained journal article. These will generally include intro, aim and objectives, literature, research methodology, findings, discussion, conclusion and references. Or you can order for less comprehensive ones that are obviously more attractive and catchy.
Images are a powerful tool for interact with people so having enough images on the poster will make sure that you don’t have to stand by your poster for the whole session. HINT – “Spark Curiosity and answer questions with images.” We can also provide academic poster examples/samples so you can kick-start your academic poster project in a timely manner.
Tips For Designing An Academic Poster
Kendel Powell (Nature.com, 2012) provides some excellent tips on how to make a poster (in powerpoint) so you can ace your academic poster presentation.
“A poster should look catchy from 10 meters away”
His commandments are:
- Choose landscape (horizontal) over portrait (vertical) orientations.
- Follow the recommended dimensions and instructions. Make sure you allow for white space and large fonts and images.
- Use photographs, cartoons or illustrations to explain concepts. Limit the word count to 1,000 words.
- Take great care in writing the abstract: conference attendees will identify posters to visit from the abstract book.
- Make the title the punchline of the research—and make it intriguing. Consider placing an engaging image close by.
- Titles and headings should be in a sans-serif font, such as Helvetica. Other text should be in a serif font such as Times New Roman, with a minimum size of 22 points.
- Consider short bullet points for methods and conclusions.
- Use black text on a white background. Red text can be used to draw attention, but avoid blue and yellow, which are hard to read.
- Place figures in an obvious order, and consider using numbering. Figures should have a large headline with the main finding.
- Enlarge the best piece of data and place it squarely in the middle at eye level.
- Have someone else proofread the text.
- Check the poster on a large computer screen at 100%, then step back half a metre from the screen.
- If possible, project the poster onto a wall before printing it to check formatting at actual size.
- Take a fine-line marker pen and white tape with you to the conference to fix any mistakes that you might have missed.
- Don’t pin viewers down with an exhaustive tour of the poster.
- Other technological tips include the use of an iPad to show movies or barcodes directing people to other online materials.
Possible Reasons for Choosing Our Academic Poster Writing Service in UK
Writers Associated with Research Prospect's Poster Writing Service
Plagiarism and Confidentiality
Placing Your Order For Our Academic Poster Writing Help Service
• Extensive Quality Control
• Timely Delivery
• 100% Plagiarism Free
• Competitive Prices
• 100% Confidential
• Written by Expert Academics
• Customised to Your Exact Requirements
• Free Amendments
• Never Resold
• Fully Referenced
• Specified Reference Resources
• Specified Models
• Diagrams and Graphs (if required)
• Title Section
• Executive Summary/Abstract
• Free Plagiarism Report
• Help Locating the Sources
• Extensive Quality Control
• Reflective Log
Paying For Academic Poster Making Help
If you find any plagiarism in our work, we will refund your money and rewrite your academic poster for free!